We need to display the Twitter feed of the league on their league pages. For example, view this league: https://rdnation.com/roller-derby-league/Aire-Force-One/524aa0d3e91b460e8c1ea0d40f285446
As you can see they have a twitter account for their league. We will create a new tab that shows their feed on the page.
- Use the Factory called TwitterFactory in RDN.Library. Rename the class to TwitterManager instead of Factory.
- Use TweetSharp already installed.
- Add another method to view the latest 10 tweets from posted by a twitter username.
- Add a new List to the APICache class. You will need to store these tweets in the APICache list.
- We do this, so we don't call Twitter after each page load of the league. So we can cache the list of tweets we received from twitter and not have to call them again for a while.
- You will need to create a new class that stores both the list of the last 10 tweets, but also the name of the username handle.
- Add a new method to RDN.Api. Submit a username to this method and return back the class object in json.
- If a handle is listed in the league page, a new tab should be shown on https://rdnation.com/roller-derby-league/Aire-Force-One/524aa0d3e91b460e8c1ea0d40f285446
- The tab should be called Tweets.
- You will then list out the lastest 10 tweets of twitter from that username.
- The tab shall show the list that looks like this: http://barbarasclub.com/bcmedia/inbox/2012/04/TwitterSample2.jpg
- It shall be centered within the tab it self.
Need to display twitter feeds for RDNAtion under leagues. Maybe even members in the future.