Icatalin, This is a big piece. So you will need to work through the scoreboard application to figure it out. The attachments tab has a excel spreadsheet. We need to replace a spreasheet in the RDNation Scoreboard with this one.
Within the Scoreboard project: Scoreboard > Resources > stats-book-03-2013
- Keep that excel file there.
- Add this new excel file to the folder.
- Mark it as content.
- Do a find and replace within the entire solution for this file and replace the references.
- The workbook now needs to be tested with the old code. PopulateWftdaReport class handles all the technical conversions.
- create a new game.
- Add names to the line ups.
- Create teams.
- Start the game, start and stop etc.
- Then Game/Settings tab.
- Wftda Workbook Report button.
WFTDA has a new stats book. It can be found on their website. Please update this. It is called the IGRF instead of the IBRF. We can no longer submit the IBRFs so we can use Thors Hammer at the bout but then have to reenter evertying into the IGRF once the game is done. There isn't really any major changes. Line up tracking I think has the most. We have a sanctioned game coming up the end of Sept and would like to use this if it is updated. Thank you. We love what we have seen so far and are supper excited to use it.