On the League > Calendar List
When the user wants to RSVP for an event, they need to click on the RSVP icon on the calendar list. We need to make the popup be what the current RSVP status is.
- If I click RSVP, then select Going.
- I then want to change my status from Going to Not Going, I will then select the icon again.
- When the popup opens up, the drop down was reset to Set Availability.
- The popup SHOULD display what I selected for my availability.
- If I set my Availability as Going, the drop down should have selected Going as my present availability.
When I hover my mouse over each icon, I should get a tool tip that tells me my availability. Going, Not Going, Maybe Going.
The same functionality should exist in the View Event page too.