On the League > Calendar List
When the user wants to Check In for an event, they need to click on the Checkin icon on the calendar list. We need to make the popup be what the current Checkin status is.
- If I click Checkin, then select Present.
- I then want to change my status from Present to Partial, I will then select the icon again.
- When the popup opens up, the drop down was reset to Check In.
- The popup SHOULD display what I selected for my Check In.
- If I set my Check In as Present, the drop down should have selected Present as my present Checkin.
When I hover my mouse over each icon, I should get a tool tip that tells me my availability. Present, Partial, Not Present, Excused
The Check In Button, should change colors based on my current status.
- When the Icon is Present, the Color of the button should be Green
- Not Present = Red, use the same red in the RSVP icon.
- Partial = Orange. Please use the same orange used in the RSVP icon.
- When Excused, Blue. Use the same blue as the Submit button on the popup,.