We need to add social accounts to each member. As well as display those social accounts to the public.
Adding Social accounts to Members.
League > Profile > edit
- Rename the Public tab and call it "Social"
- Copy the four social URLs from League > League > Edit under Social Tab.
- Put those urls into the new Social Tab.
- Add four new websites to the RDN.Library.Datamodels.Member.Member.cs file. Website, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- On Submit, and save of the Profile Edit, we need to validate. Each new value can be null or empty. But when they are not.
- Parse the website and facebook and make sure it has HTTP in it.
- Make sure Instagram and twitter both have usernames and its not the actual http link.
On RDNation Public > League > Find a league here that has Twitter.
- Create a new tab called Social ONLY if they have a twitter feed.
- In the tab, use the twitter handle and display the social feed as shown here: http://www.livenation.com/events/383698-nov-16-2014-mint-condition
- You can find the twitter cards here: https://dev.twitter.com/web/embedded-tweets
- If the tweet has an image, video attached to it, it should show.
On RDNation Public > Members > Find your logged in user.
- Open up your profile page.
- If the member has a twitter, Instagram, or facebook page, it needs to be listed on their profile page just like it is here: https://rdnation.com/roller-derby-league/Aire-Force-One/524aa0d3e91b460e8c1ea0d40f285446
- The twitter, instagram and facebook feeds should be a direct link to their profiles.
- Add a new social tab to each of these accounts that have a twitter page.
- Do as above if they have a twitter account.