We need to add the ability to Roster teams for games within the sport.
- Create a new Menu Link under League > League and call it "Rosters"
- Create a new folder and view under the Views > Roster folder.
- Create a new controller and call it RosterController
- The first view will be called Rosters
- The create view will be called CreateRoster
- The view, view will be called ViewRoster
- The edit view will be called EditRoster
You can take what was written for Links or Jobs to understand what we need.
To Create a Roster
- We need to Create two fields.
- Roster Name:
- Game Date:
- Next on the Create Page, there will be Two lists.
- One list with all the members on it on the left hand side.
- One list with none of the members on it.
- You will be able to drag and drop one member to the other list.
- You will use this library: http://rubaxa.github.io/Sortable/
- There will be a field under that, called Insurance Numbers. It will show all the fields of the ENUM: RDN.Portable.Classes.Insurance.InsuranceType
- Each field will be a checkbox.
- There will be a save button after that to save it all.
The database tables
- RDN_Roster - This table will contain a League relationship.
- RDN_Roster_Member - This is a relationship table, just like RDN.Library.DataModels.League.LeagueMember
The Rosters View
- Will have a list of all the rosters created.
- The fields of this table will be
- Roster Name, Game Date, Roster Size (The number of members selected for this roster)
- The name of the roster shall be clickable to the View Roster.
- There shall be a view button next to the link and that will take them to the view Roster page too.
- On the right hand side, there shall be a Edit button. That edit button will only be shown for secretaries or better.
- There shall be an export button next to the Edit button. The export button will be shown to everyone and allow anyone to export the current roster.
- The Create button will be in the upper right hand side of the view. This button will be shown to everyone.
The Edit Roster View
- Just like the Create View.
- But we will need to edit all these fields.
The View Roster View
- Same fields as the Create view.
- No editing for this view.
- We need an EXPORT button in the top right.
- The export should look like the attached Excel spreadsheet.
- Depending which Insurance number was selected in the list of insurance numbers list, that insurance number(s) will be displayed in a column.
create the ability to generate rosters for games.