Users need to be able to unretire their profile too. You built the ability to retire the profile, now you need to add the unretire account.
- Under the League > Account menu.
- Retire your profile.
- When a user has Retired their profile.
- A link should now show up on the account menu, where the Retire Profile link is shown. "UnRetire Your Profile"
- When clicked on, they should be brought to a page that allows them to UnRetire their account. Just how Retire account works.
- This new page shall have the following text
Header: UnRetire profile of "Derby Name".
By unretiring your account, you are bringing your profile and information back onto RDNation. Do you want to UnRetire Your Profile?
- The same functionality should happen with the Retire Your Profile view.
- A notification should appear: UnRetire Successful
- The button should confirm that the user wants to unretire.
- The button should disappear when clicked.
- The button should be green instead of red.
need to be able to unretire profile.