We need to add a new page for contacts. This page will allow you to only view the contact, but not edit it. So you need to take the Edit Contacts page and create a view only page.
Under League > Contacts
- Create a new page for viewing contacts.
- Just like the Edit contact page, you need to add all the same fields from edit contact to view contact.
- You need to take advantage of Bootstrap to view a form.
- On the League > Contacts page, create a new button called View on each row of the contacts. This view button will be blue bootstrap blue.
- The view button will go to the View Page you just created.
- You shall use the same url that the Edit page uses, except replacing edit with view.
- You need to turn the Edit button on contacts page to bootstrap green instead of blue.
- You need to add a new checkbox to the Edit/Add Contact page.
- This checkbox will say, "League Members can View Contact"
- The checkbox will be automatically be checked when creating a new contact.
- If the value is TRUE, the View button will be shown on League > Contacts row. If the value is FALSE, the button will not be shown.
Need a view page for league contacts.
Need a checkbox to show if the contact is open to the league members or just the super members.