Alright, so it seems we also need to break up our polls into groups. Start with what you can see in the links section of the site. How they are broken into groups. I believe you built that. I think its also time to build the Polls into groups.
Can you do that?
- Poll permissions should relate to the permissions within the group of the polls.
- If a poll is created within a group, then the permissions of that group apply.
- Owners and Moderators can create polls.
- Both can edit polls.
- If a poll is c reated within the group, only the group can see it.
- If a poll is created within the group, then only the members of that group can be chosen to be picked.
- If a Poll is created outside the groups, then all members of the league can be chosen.
- Polls can still be created league wide.
- Polls can also be created group wide.
- If on the main poll page and I see my groups, only the groups I belong to can I see the names.
- If I click on a group name, it is an AJAX refresh to see the polls within the group.
- All the buttons apply within thr group setting.
- Status / Open / Archived will also apply to the group level.
Sorry to bug you twice in one day, but would it be possible for the 'polls' permission level to be built into specific group owner permissions? There are many times that team/group 'owners' want to create a poll but we don't want them to have access to the results of all league polls. If it were incorporated into the group owner role it would be much more useful than the site-wide permission that's currently set up.
Right now teams are getting around this by using facebook messenger polls, but honestly, fb messenger is just the worst way of managing this. It would be great if the owner of a team/group could create and manage a poll just for the members of their group.