When creating a poll, I want to be able to add a group to that poll as well as members. We already do this when creating a new message, so now just need it to happen with the the Polls.
- League > Polls > Create New Poll
- Upon clicking the Change button, a popup appears.
- The groups of the league should be loaded into a seperate broken list above the members of the league.
- A example can be seen from the Messages > Create new Message > Select Button.
- Any group can be added to a poll, so please show all the groups of the league.
- Upon selecting, make sure to add each member to the poll, just how the member is already added to the poll.
- An example of this can be found when adding groups to messages too.
- Please make sure that one Distinct members get added, so please make sure they aren't added twice.
- Just how the New Messages button for Select is on the right side of the input box, please do this for the Create Poll > Change button.
- Rename this button to Select
- The title for the input shall also be changed from "League Members" to "Members and Groups"
- The input box for League Members needs to be changed to the same input box as the Members page. Please update it.
- I should be able to type in the box and select any member of the league.
Also on RDNation Polls -- I would be most interested to see the ability to add a specific "Group" to a poll -- we have some votes for specific groups only and right now I believe you can only select members, not groups. I would like to be able to publish a poll to only our "Charter" group, for example, but as of now, have to manually select each member instead of being able to select a membership group.