5/27/2015 7:32 PM
9/13/2015 7:29 PM
Go to League -> Subscribe -> Update Subscription -> Scroll down.
yes, you have multiple configurations now in dbupdate.
So in order to do an update
For the general config.
add-migration -configuration configuration UPDATENAME
update-database -configuration configuration
You need to also add the cemail configuration.
add-migration -configuration cemail UPDATENAME
update-database -configuration cemail
While trying to migrate with add-migration subscribeupdate
More than one migrations configuration type was found in the assembly 'RDN.DBUpdate'. Specify the name of the one to use.
I am following the below steps only, am I doing anything wrong?
1. Right click on RDN.DBUpdate and set as startup project.
2. Go into Update/Migrations/Configuration.cs
3. Comment OUT the following sealed classes. CRN and CTask.
4. Open up Package Manager Console. Tools->Nuget Package Manager->Package Manager
5. Select the Default project as RDN.Update within the manager.
6. Use the following line to add a new migration.
add-migration NAMEOFUPDATE so for this update it would be called add-migration forumSortOrder
8. A new file should open up with your suggested database updates.
9. Type in Package Manager -> Update-database -verbose
11. That should update the database properly.
try doing a migration with the database and make sure that the database is updated.
There is some other issue on Subscribe page. In Invoices class there is PaymentProviderChargeId but not in RDN_Invoices table of database. So its throwing error.
Invalid column name 'PaymentProviderChargeId'.
Invalid column name 'PlanId'.
Seems same for PlanId