We need to clone an old poll, to be used again.
- Go to Team/League
- Go to Polls
- Go to Edit a Poll
- We need add a new button at the top of this page.
- First, we need to consolidate the Delete and Close buttons into one drop down button called "Modify" http://getbootstrap.com/components/#btn-dropdowns
- Then add a new button Under Modify called "Clone"
- Upon pressing this button, the user is then brought to a new page /view called ClonePoll
- This new page, should have all the information from the poll they just clicked clone on.
- Title, Description, Members Of Poll, the Checkbox Settings, Questions and Answers.
- The actual votes don't need to be cloned.
- The old information should all be editable on this page just like it was on the edit screen.
- Upon saving this Clone, a new poll should be created.
- Emails should also all be sent to the users just like emails are sent when a NEW poll is created.
clone a poll.
I use chrome. I have one word document that I will copy and paste portions of to use for repetitive polls. Tensi said it worked for her if she used the control keys verses right clicking. I haven't tried that yet, but if that works that could be fine. I'll let you know if it doesn't.
Yes, weekly but I edit it to change the dates. And yearly polls that are quite wordy I save so as to copy and paste them in. Does that make sense?