Please do this task after you completed the left to right scroll as thats the most important one.
Skill Level needs to be editable from the Members > Skill Level tab, rather than the Edit Member tab.
- Go to Members > Skill Level Tab.
- Where is lists the skill level, This needs to be a drop down for each member.
- Show the dropdown if the person is a secretary or better of the league.
- Hide the dropdown and show the text of the skill level if they are not a secretary or better.
- Upon selection of a new skill level within the drop down, a json post will be sent back to the server to update this skill level for that user.
- If unsuccessful, the notification will return a failure type, with the words, "Oops, something went wrong. Please try again."
It sure would be nice to be able to access the Skill Level drop-down from the Skill Level main page instead of having to individually go into each member’s profile, toggle to the Skill Level tab, and make the selection. Our league has 4 assessment periods per year which causes members to change status assessment period, so it becomes extremely cumbersome to manage that setting with the current layout.